Tuesday 27 November 2012

Lidiaana in Toronto - Part 2 (Yeah she met Drake)


Hey Guys,

Thanks for reading the second part of my Toronto blog - I hope you have read the first part.

You haven't ?here -->   Lidiaana in Toronto - Part 1



I knew it was time for a master plan!!! I had to see Drake and the rest of the crew.


The next day I called my other cousin Agazi, whom I haven't seen since we were babies (see pic below).




We were having a lil chat and then I mentioned that I was planning to go to the OVO Fest with no ticket. Surprisingly he said that he knows the Promoter of the VIP Party and that he could put me and my friends onto the list. WooooHooooo!

I felt great!! And I was almost sure that I would find a way to get inside the concert.
Do you know that feeling? I mean, I made it to Toronto - I met my super cousins and friends - the weather was sweet - I was just feeling so many positive vibes.

I was convinced that I would be able to get in and so were my cousins, which kinda helped.

Step 1: I went to the Artiste' Entrance and said "Hi" and went through ....Well the Security Man asked me who I was,....etc ...Anyways, ... they didn't let me in as I had no Artiste' Ticket with me, ...daaaah

Step 2: ....U don't wanna know ..lol

Step 3: ...

Step 4: ....There were a couple other attempts but trust me, you don't wanna know.
Besides, I gotta have some secrets - Otherwise you will copy me ;-)

Anyways, while my cousin and his friend were enjoying 2Chainz and the Weeknd, I was still outside the theatre hall trying to find a way to get in.

There were no more tickets and no more people and I was all alone.

All of a sudden  - I had this feeling - something told me to go through the main entrance and to try it that way.

I went in  - ........
...........then through security -.......
..................................... and then I saw this nice handsome young man.

He smiles and asks me for my ticket.

Ticket?????!!!!!!????? What??????

I smiled - no I laughed : Ha Ha Ha, (While I was thinking of what to answer)


I started looking for my ticket (as if i had one) ...then I put my large handbag onto the floor and I started taking everything out. The police officers who were standing on the side - smiled at me. I smiled back.

3-4 minutes later, I looked at the guy and said that I couldn't find it. I looked to my right and the police officers were gone - The guy then looked at me and said

"Hunny, just go through and enjoy the concert"!!

I was so happy --soooooo happy!!!

I saw Drake, the Weeknd, Rick Ross, Nicky Minaj, French Monatana, Snoop Lion, Waka Flocka,....etc ....FOR FREE!!!!




 Everybody was there - it was sooo good. I never expected all those Artists to be there.

Afterwards we went to the Aftershow party. It was too good and I made some contacts too.

So what have I learned??? Hmmm

YOLO!!!!! You only live once  - so do everything you wanna do (well not everything ;-)... ) But what I mean is, if you have a chance to do something crazy, then do it. I mean what have you got to lose?

I feel that my life has become far more fun, as I am not scared to take risks.


Make sure you read "Lidiaana in Toronto - Part 3" ....coming soom

much love,

Lidiaana

PS: My EP is coming out this week ...www.lidiaana.com

xx




No comments:

Post a Comment