Monday 3 December 2012

Calling out all Fashion Designers!!! Lidiaana needs YOU!!!

I am planning to shoot my music video next week and I am in need of something really amazing.
The song we are going to do the video for is called HATER ..

Listen here - Hater

I want to look like Xena - like a Warrior Princess

(hehehe ...)


Simply cause it fits with the lyrics

I am not your enemy
I am your hero
If you believe it or not
that's how the world rolls

The first part of the video was done in Toronto - Probably the funniest Video shoot ever!!!
Here is a pic of me together with the Tribe Toronto




My outfit was put together by Tina @ Exile Toronto and the Jacket used to belong to Dolly Partons.

Anyways, ......If you're interested then send me a link to your designs asap.

Hope to hear from you soon

Contact me via Email   lidiaana@live.co.uk

mwah xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment