Wednesday 16 January 2013

Lidiaana's Freestyle in Toronto (Dundas Square)


For everyone who read my previous blogs about Toronto, they will know I had a great time there. 

On the day of my "Hater" video shoot, I was very excited. We had to rush from the MAC Make Up Store at the location of the shoot - Dundas Square. We were supposed to be there at 3pm I think but we ended up being late because I got confused with the street names!

Anyway, this experience and many other experiences in Toronto made me understand that time management is very important.
I was lucky to have had an amazing make up artist - the beautiful Milena Laizzo @blushandbows who was was so fast and efficient with her work. Bless her - I was totally rushing her.
My hair was done by the most talented hairdresser I have got to know so far  - Shemara Williams (at Wisdom Beauty Salon).


Here is the finished product ;-)



After that we literally ran to Dundas Square to start shooting the video. I guess it was one of the most spontaneous and chilled out shoots ever.

We - my team and myself, started networking with random people on the road, took pictures with fans and did a Freestyle with a really talented Beatboxer who went by the name of Max.

I love meeting new people, it just enriches my life so much and I loved how so many people stood by to watch while we were shooting. I believe  I have learned that when choosing to do a video in public, to make sure that you plan at least an extra 3 hours as you will be meeting people who are interested in what you are doing or who want to freestyle with you and that will take time...

Without further ado ...Tadaaaaaa!!!! ...The crazy Freestyle at Dundas Square.


Check it out and leave a friendly comment.


Much love,

Lidiaana
@lidiaanamusic

No comments:

Post a Comment