Friday 8 February 2013

Green Screen Video Shoot for "Hater"




Most of my Video were shot outdoors - I love that - it adds variety.


Check them out right here !!


However this time I wanted to have something different for my Video "Hater" and that's why I have decided to have a greeen screen shoot. I thought it would give me a different look and more creative options when editing it.


I was actually inspired by Michael Jacksons This it it .
Man this man was a genius. When I was a little girl I always prayed to God that Michael would not get any older, so that I can get married to him . Ain't I sweet?


Anyway, so when I watched This is it - I remembered liking that one scene when Michael has got 6 dancers and edits them on the green screen to duplicate them up.
That inspired me to do the same for my video.


I met up with a media student who then explained to me how such a shoot works.
Well first of all - if you have a green screen you can not wear the colour green and also to not have frizzy hair otherwise its not going to look good when adding a background pic to it.












One thing that is very important to me though is that it doesn't look too fake. So not like this movie right here





Hope to find an Editor real soon. If you know someone who edits Green Screen Videos really well then send me an email with previous work.


Thank you




Have a great Week


Lidiaana


www.lidiaana.com
@lidiaanamusic


1 comment:

Star Plus said...

Wow, Nice post you have shared with us and i hope you will come with more stuff as well.


green screen video

Post a Comment