Thursday 2 May 2013

Segenita Group Ltd



One of my Final Projects for my University coursework is to setup a Company.

I am now the proud owner of

 Segenita Group Ltd

which consists of Segenita Records, Fusionita and the Lidiaana Foundation.









  

So excited!


Currently I am finishing up my Business Plan, creating the Logos, designing the website and the upcoming Events that I am going to hold real soon.

I know it sounds a bit boring but hey -  it's crucial to know about the business if you are working in the music industry.

Setting up the company online,  taught me about so many areas within the business sector.

At first I had no clue about the role of an shareholder and what subsidiaries were and the advantages of having a limited company rather than becoming a soletrader.

Reading the articles of association , which were sent to me 2 days later after setting up the company,  were even more interesting.

The registration company I have used is Jordans, which have been around for over 150 years.
What I found brilliant is that you can type in your chosen name for your company and it will tell you within seconds if your name exists already or not.

Thank god - my one was available.

Next step is to arrange a meeting with an accountant.



@lidiaanamusic

No comments:

Post a Comment