Sunday 6 April 2014

Lidiaana at the African Food Fest in Germany

Hello my lovelies,

How are you? Hope all is well.

Here is a lil update on my concert in Germany 3 weeks ago.

It was sooo fantastic. Not only did I have a performance abroad but also a performance in my hometown Stuttgart. The bestest thing was that I was able to represent my roots: AFRICA.

Moreover, I was able to see my Family and childhood friends. The event itself was beautiful. Lots and lots of food from all over Africa and great music.
I would like to thank the African Community again for inviting me to Stuttgart.




Check out their link: http://www.afrikaverein-stuttgart.de












Following pix by Michael Beutter


After the concert - together with my cousin and my older sister






Pix by Michael Beutter


Just before going on stage - my lil sister Lulia and best friend Nelly

Had so much fun....

Much love,


Lidiaana xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment